Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Twice today ... problem responding to a post

Posted by KenKnight 
KenKnight
Twice today ... problem responding to a post
August 24, 2008 03:19AM
Hi Guenter,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I've tried twice today to respond to a couple of posts and it has failed saying "Error occurred".

Here is the post that I tried in response to the lightbox thread;
==================================================
Hi,

Here are the steps that should get you up and going.

1) When you extract the lightbox source from the zip file, copy the files and folders (not the parent folder) into your MyProject_WEB\UK folder.

2) copy the <script and <link lines out of the advanced tab of the page description in the example project I sent into your project.

3) In the onload event of the page, switch to Javascript mode and put in the "initLightbox();" (no quotes) method.

4) Drop a clickable image on the page and set it to custom link. In the custom link field, put in: path_to_image/image_name.jpg" rel="lightbox" title="My Caption

When doing this programmatically make sure you pay attention to where you need literal quotes.

The image name and path referenced above should be the full size image you want to display in the lightbox.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Ken

=================================================
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.