3 months to create a fully functioning app
October 30, 2019 09:26AM
Hello guys, I just need to post this because I feel the need to rant/shout to the skies

Imagine this, given a deadline of 3 months to create 2 large scale apps to be used in one of the most hectic industries, the team consists of 5 people, 3 interns, 1 full time employee, and me the project manager who was assigned midway, our collective experience in windev mobile? Absolutely zero, to make things worse than they are, the interns turns out to have zero knowledge about design, programming, or even algorithms despite majoring in Mobile apps development in one of the "most known university for IT in the country" and at every corner of the project issues keeps on appearing and the deadline is approaching very fast, with our progress being incredibly barebones that runs incredibly slowly and buggy...

I am very tired at this point...
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.