Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New and stable Android Apps developement tool

Posted by Yogi Yang 
Yogi Yang
New and stable Android Apps developement tool
June 15, 2017 04:08PM
Hello,

I just got my hands on Android apps development tool called B4A (Basic4Android) from b4x.com. It just cost US $60 to own a license version!

It is really very simple, needs quite a bit of knowledge about Android development. Is extremely flexible and plethora of libraries for various specialized activities that are available only with the paid version.

It tends to create very compact apk files.

Do check it out..!!!

It also has iOS version called B4i. One unique thing about this is that one can develop iOS apps in windows and compile the software using a cloud server and get ready to run iOS app!!! It just cost US $60 to own a license version!

Free B4J is also an interesting JAVA based application development platform and the Web Server feature is just mind blowing and it supports Materialize CSS.

Check it out at: [www.b4x.com]

Free B4R is another mind blowing tool to develop IoT apps for Arduino and ESP8266 boards.

HTH

Yogi Yang
André Labuschagné
Re: New and stable Android Apps developement tool
July 27, 2017 07:31PM
Hi Yogi

You are dreaming. You pay peanuts you get monkeys. It is a universal rule.

It has been around for a long time. Most have been there done that got the T shirt and thrown it away.

Cheers
André
Yogi Yang
Re: New and stable Android Apps developement tool
July 29, 2017 05:23PM
André,

Not necessarily. Android, Libre Office, FPC, etc are open source free like in free beer but are they peanuts?

Not they are not. In fact I just completed a small Android application it B4A. Yes there are a few things that I had to learn as WM shields a developer from the need to understand the underlying Mobile OS which is not the case when it comes to using B4A.

HTH

Yogi Yang
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.