Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WD12/US v56c - Analysis input

Posted by Jimbo 
Jimbo
WD12/US v56c - Analysis input
October 15, 2008 08:01AM
I believed that this was just a small issue and would be fixed soon - because French users have had WD12 for about one year now. Wrong! We still have that little nuisance while inputting an analysis, when moving from the last (empty) line to any previous line:

<a href="[content.screencast.com] src="[content.screencast.com]; width="984" height="833" border="0" /></a>

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2008 08:11AM by Jimbo.
Stefan Bentvelsen
Re: WD12/US v56c - Analysis input
October 16, 2008 01:22PM
Vote++
Jimbo
Re: WD12/US v56c - Analysis input
October 19, 2008 09:15AM
Hi,

Mr Patrick Philipot of Tech Support made a nice video for me which clearly demonstrated that there was no problem at all. Since I could SEE the problem in one of my big projects, I dug deeper into the matter and found ..

1 - Entirely new WD12/US/v56c projects seem to be free of this problem. There is no proof, this is just an assumption after making a dozen of new projects with different approaches, files & links / constraints in the analysis.

2 - Quite a number of old projects doesn't show the problem.

3 - It seems that there is an empty file item in the list of file items and it is found as an already existing 'duplicate'. Thus the error.

4 - I found a rather small test-project of mine which indeed demonstrates the problem. Please disregard code / window of the project, it is nonsensual. Only the analysis behaviour is important. I submitted it to Tech Support. Download project (about 1.6 Mbytes): [www.syspredl.at]

Regards,
Guenter
Jimbo
Re: WD12/US v56c - Problem has disappeared!
October 20, 2008 10:19PM

After adding / changing quite a few items in the file and after re-generating the analysis several times, the problem magically disappeared !
Stefan Bentvelsen
October 22, 2008 08:59AM
Jimbo
After adding / changing quite a few items in the file and after re-generating the analysis several times, the problem magically disappeared !

Hi Guenter,

I still have the problem sometimes, not always.
DarrenF
October 22, 2008 02:43PM
Hi,

I used to have the problem with WD11 and with the initial release of WD12, but I can't see the problem any longer with my WD12 56c English version...

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.