Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WD18] PopupMenu problem

Posted by Al 
Al
[WD18] PopupMenu problem
July 04, 2013 07:06PM
Hello All

I have a habit of creating new windows by using SaveAs on an existing window. This causes problems in V18 if the window has a popupmenu.

The new window has the popup menus from the original window and in this case I modified two of them - I changed the menu name in the description panel and created new sub menu options.
The problem is that when I first open the popup menu screen in the window it shows the orignal menu names and I can no longer access the third menu option to change it or delete it.
Even though the window shows the wrong menu names, everythings works as expected and clicking on the wrong menu name brings up the correct menu.

I gues the best thing to do if you have popup menus in a saveas window would be to try and delete them before doing anything else.

Tech Support have been notified

Regards
Al
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.