Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Images

Posted by Carlo Hermus 
Carlo Hermus
Images
October 03, 2008 03:08PM
I like to be able to save my scanned or stored images to more file formats.
BLS
Re: Images
October 03, 2008 06:38PM
Carlo Hermus
I like to be able to save my scanned or stored images to more file formats.

Cheers,

Carlo
Which file formats do you want ? Such suggestions do not make too much sense.
Please keep in mind that your feature request should convince PCS professionals.
At least Why, and What should be part of your request.

No offense but : Vote--

Bjoern
Carlo Hermus
October 03, 2008 09:05PM
Bjoern,

Not to be hardheaded or attack you but why should it make sense to you?
I need the ability to save images to other formats then is available and why does not concern PCS prof. I can explain why I need it, but why should they care in mine opinion it is not why developers want it but how many will convince them.

However I do agree with which file formats. But at least TIF, multi-page TIFF, ICO and animated GIF. I also like PSD, PDF/A and much more...

All with support for 1-bit, 4-bits, 8-bits, 16-bits, 24-bits, 32-bits, 48-bits, 64-bits and 128-bits image color depth.
Al
October 04, 2008 11:23AM
Hello Carlos

I agree with Bjorn in relation to your request.

To make this forum work we need to state clearly what it is we need, why we need it, how we will use it and explain the benefits.
In other words make a business case for your proposal, that others can appreciate and vote on.

Regards
Al
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.