Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Access to the control editor defaults

Posted by Al 
Al
Access to the control editor defaults
October 03, 2008 12:49PM
I should like access to the defaults that PCSoft use in the control editors, so I can set my own defaults.

I use a lot of currency controls but I do not want them to default to " Currency defined by the project (+currency) " I just want them to be "Currency defined by the project " without the currency symbol option, so I don't have to change each one every time.

The default for controls is "With selection in display". I never use this and have to remember to turn it off for every control.

Small things, but annoying and they could be solved so easily by opening up the control editors and allowing us to change the defaults.

Regards
Al
Fabrice Harari
Re: Access to the control editor defaults
October 03, 2008 10:02PM
I strongly approve that one...

It would save me so much time not to have to go back on every window, page and control to set up the behavior that I want everywhere

Fabrice

PS: This one is valid for the 3 products, and for each and every default settings, which means it's probably a lot of work on their part... :-(
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.