Ola
Checkbox captions to the left, too, please!
August 01, 2012 12:25PM
I am trying to create a check box with the caption on left, like in normal entry controls, but the choices seem to be only that there is no caption shown at all, or then the caption is shown above the check box and its contents. Why not the possibility to place the caption to the left of the control?

I realize that I can add a caption where I want simply by choosing a check box style without the caption and by adding a static field on the left side of the check box, but this adds extra unnecessary fiddling work to adjust its looks, because its default styling/text positioning is usually different from normal entry controls.

I just wonder how difficult it would be for PCSoft to fix this little but age old problem? Or maybe it is too difficult for them:-).

best regards
Ola
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.