Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Clarion and WinDevMobile

Posted by JasonSixface 
JasonSixface
Clarion and WinDevMobile
July 18, 2013 05:54PM
For those clarioneers,
I hope you can give tips on this simple small project.

I only have 2 files:

Order header
- OrderHeaderID
- OrderDate
- CustomerName
- ContactNo
- Notes
- BalanceBF
- Total
- AmountPaid
- Balance

Order Detail
- OrderHeaderID
- OrderDetailID
- ProductName
- Qty
- SellingPrice
- Amount

I have created a clarion software to keep all the customer and product database in tps as well as have orderheader and order detail in tps too.

My task is:

1. to create a daily order records for each customers with preloaded product list with selling price accordingly.
2. transfer this data to a SQLite data.
3. transfer this sql data to a tablet running on android jelly bean 4.1
4. the user will key in the value such as product qty and amount paid and save it.
5. the system should retrieve those data from tablet and transfer into the clarion software via sql lite odbc

Now, i have created windev mobile 17 windows for order list, order form and order detail form.

Order list will show the order header records.after selecting the order, it will open the order form. My problem starts here,
a) I dont know how to link the child looper (order detail) which is populated in the order form linked to order header.
b) where is the data located in the tablet? how to retrieve it?
c) i have read the article that i need to create hypersql in analysis but convert it into sql lite via code. is it necessary?

please help
thanks in advance
jason
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.