Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Old Postings?

Posted by Paul Turner 
Paul Turner
Old Postings?
April 01, 2008 05:58AM
For some reason I can't see any postings here from the old forum.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Rgds
Paul Turner
GuenterP
Re: Old Postings?
April 01, 2008 07:22AM
Paul Turner
For some reason I can't see any postings here from the old forum.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

Rgds
Paul Turner

No Paul, we will show the old postings. Maybe here, maybe in a separate web site. Firstly we have to wait until the old forum is definitely shut down. Next, I will either insert those postings into this forum or will use a part of our web site windev.at to show the old postings and make the available to search. But that will take some of my time. Lots of projects, meetings, dates, deadlines .. please wait. Regrads, Guenter
Paul Turner
April 01, 2008 07:34AM
No problems Guenter. Just wondering whether I was looking in the wrong place. I'll simply use the old forum for now when searching for prior incident reports.

Rgds
Paul
GuenterP
April 01, 2008 08:04AM
Paul Turner
No problems Guenter. Just wondering whether I was looking in the wrong place. I'll simply use the old forum for now when searching for prior incident reports.

Rgds
Paul

Paul, the parsimony.net forum will disappear within some hours or a few days. I do not know exactly when parsimony-Alex will decide to kill the forum, but he will. He offered some ideas and a Linux script about rebuilding a searchable web site containing all the postings and icons of the dead forum. His conversion script runs for about 12 hours in order to rebuild a web site. I suspect that this conversion has to be run several times, one never gets it right in the first run .. Regards, Guenter
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.