Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to make an exact copy of Internal Window

Posted by Kursat KONAK.pcs.crosspost 
Kursat KONAK.pcs.crosspost
How to make an exact copy of Internal Window
July 16, 2008 05:04PM
hello people. I'm trying to make exact copies of an internal window via copy & paste but it fails sadly. (Too time consuming to copy controls one by one..) I have Tab control on this internal window whenever i do a Select All (Ctrl + A) It selects the controls only on the current tab. Doeesnt copy the controls on the rest 7 tabs. So im forced to copy these controls tab by tab, then reorder, copy global definitions etc... And thinknig i need to make 20 copies of this or so, i am in need of a shorter way to accomplish this task. Btw, im gonna edit some areas in the internal windows,so its faster to make copies rather than to redesign. For some reason i cant just use "Copy And Paste" to make a copy with a new name....

Message forwarded from pcsoft.us.windev
novica njagojevic
Re: How to make an exact copy of Internal Window
July 16, 2008 05:25PM
How about : Save as, and save with new name
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.