Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HF CS Timeout with WB 12

Posted by Jeff Graham 
Jeff Graham
HF CS Timeout with WB 12
July 09, 2008 04:19PM
Hi All,

I installed WB 12 AWP and had to use the test application server as my installed CD was missing from my upgrade order. I also upgraded the HF CS to 12. Since then I get timeouts with the error messages below. If I stop HF CS, restart the Manta Manageer and then restart the HF Server (sometimes more than once), then the web site works again.

Has anyone else had a problem? Any suggestions?

Jeff Graham

error message
The following error message has been generated by the site: Timeout exceeded during communication with <192.168.100.2> server.

Dump error of module <WD120HF.DLL> <12.00Keb>.

- WL Call:
Processing <>, line <38>, thread <0>
Function <HFichierExiste>, syntax # <1>

- Level: fatal error (EL_FATAL)

- Error Code: 74000

- WD55 Error Code: 4000

- No system error code

- No system error message

- What happened?
Timeout exceeded during communication with <192.168.100.2> server.

- Debug Information:
IEWDHF=116005
Module=<WDHF>
Version=<12.00Keb>
10:0 0
Fonction (7,75)

- Attached Information:
EIT_LOGICALTABLENAME : <FhParam>
EIT_PILEWL :
Initialization of PMI-AWP (server) (), ligne 38
EIT_COMPOSANT :

EIT_DATEHEURE : 09/07/2008 07:01:34

- Identifier in .err: 73250

(0025, ERR_MSG_BOX)
Jeff Graham
Re: HF CS Timeout with WB 12
July 09, 2008 10:46PM
Hi All,

I have determined the problem is caused by either my WB 12 version using AWP or the fact that I am using test server. I stopped the web site and we no longer get the HF Server stopping.

I am now trying to go back to WB 11 version ans since you can't have both working on the same server, this is a trial. (Fun things to do when you are moving and on vacation.) I keep getting the error:
Error loading project:
Description of 'PMI-Web' project not found.
(0068, ERR_LOADINGPROJECT)

The system cannot find the file specified. (2)

What file is it looking for? If i use the test page in WB 11 administrator I get the same error yet it shows the site. I am using Abyss web server so I know I missed something in trying to go back to WB 11.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Jeff Graham
Re: HF CS Timeout with WB 12
July 10, 2008 03:07PM
Hello again,

I was unable to back up to WB 11 with my Abyss configuration so I upgraded the old dynamic web site from WB 11 to WB 12 and deployed that. Now the HF Server is not stopping so the problem is with my AWP version of the same site. I did not have a problem on my test server but I did on the client's web server. It is an old machine running Windows 2000 server at 498MHz and 750MB RAM. The HF Server is on a fast dual processor RAID server.

Thanks to all that looked that these posting. I am still looking for ideas on the cause so any postings will be appreciated.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.