Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Custom RAD Pattern

Posted by Ben 
Ben
Custom RAD Pattern
July 05, 2008 07:29PM
I'm not sure if this is possible, but i have a RAD pattern I want to create in mind.

Basically, i want one to many relationships to create a TAB per related item on the main FORM, with a default Grid per tab of the related item.

Anyone manage to do this before, or have something they want to share?
Ben
Re: Custom RAD Pattern
July 07, 2008 08:58PM
Anyone???
Jimbo
Re: Custom RAD Pattern
July 07, 2008 09:33PM
Ben, you want to have something like Clarion does, right? There are several RAD patterns in WinDev which would satisfy your needs out of the box ..

- Form-Table. Do not use the Form-Table RAD template, it lacks the [Apply] button. Use the Form template instead and just add & link a Table in the lower part of the form. You can add a TAB control there and put several Tables on it. And link the to the various fields of the form, of course. There is still one error in the OK-button code, the last one in the Form template.

- Table-Table. This one is a very good template, you just have to add refresh logic into the 'Focus gain' section of the form. Of course, again you can add a TAB control into the lower part of the form & link several Tables to the main Table in the upper part.

Kind regards,
Guenter
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.