Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Compile Errors in Reports and Queries WD12

Posted by Rich 
Rich
Compile Errors in Reports and Queries WD12
July 05, 2008 05:35PM
When I open a report in Reports and Quries I have may compile errors from block code. :confused:

I need the code to properly compose the report.

Is there a way around this?
Hello Rich

You can compile individual windows, including reports from the Code menu, but in most case where you have a compile error, the best course of action is to delete the cpl directory and start again with a clean slate.

Regards
Al
Al,

I guess I didn't explain the problem well. sad smiley

I have code in the before and after sections of the block code. It is necessary to properly format the report and to assign data from queries to the controls in the report.

This is the code that is showing errors.

The queries are project queries, not report queries.

I hope this explains it better.
heinz kuebler
Re: Compile Errors in Reports and Queries WD12
July 07, 2008 08:57PM
Hi Rich,

then this errors seems to be yours ? Did you change the queries after upgrading to WD12 ? Can you give an example ?

regards, heinz
Al, Heinz,

Since this is the first time I have tried to use Reports and Queries in an application I didn't do all that is necessary for it to work. sad smiley

But, now it does. :cheers:
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.