Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WB V25 Search in a combobox ?

Posted by Al 
Al
WB V25 Search in a combobox ?
April 09, 2024 02:39PM
Hello All,

I have a web site collecting payroll information on phones as it is so much easier than using Mobile.

My problem is that the process displays a hundred or so items in a combo box and users have to scroll through them to find the entry they want.
Is there any way to do a search for data in a combo box when using a web program through a browser on a phone

The combo box is sorted and the search works fine if the site is accessed through a PC because the user can click on the first entry and just start typing letters for the search to work. This of course does not apply when using the site through a browser on a phone.

I have tried setting up a separate edit window to accept data and then do a listseek() and listselect() but the code doesn't excecute. In fact I can't even get a debug to start on any event in the edit window.

Can anyone help with a solution please.

Regards
Al
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.