Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Internal Reports

Posted by mixgh 
Internal Reports
March 12, 2024 04:30AM
Hi,

I'm trying to use the internal report feature. My subreports do not respect my query parameters. The documentation is also a bit sketchy and the tutorial example does not exist. Any help would be appreciated. I am using WD18

Thanks and regards

issah
Re: Internal Reports
March 26, 2024 10:03PM
Hi

Do you run the query in the report or outside the report?

You can do coding in a report then when passing to the p[arams of the report and based onthat to the query works fine even bbefore wd18 that worked ok for me
Coding in the report

PS
But if you do the right coding outside and connect the query or connect to an array ( that has the results ) then that should work as well

regards
Re: Internal Reports
April 02, 2024 12:54AM
I got it to work but then it used a very large font as output and didn't respect the font size I had selected. Anyway, was able to resolve the issue by using Controlclone which is working very well.

Thanks and regards
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.