Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Upgrade to version 61s of 2024 causing style issues

Posted by alex.kolaric 
Upgrade to version 61s of 2024 causing style issues
February 27, 2024 04:58PM
Hi Everyone,

We are experiencing a lot of style issues after updating to 61r. All our edit control styles with background colors are now missing background color. So far for such controls we used image based edit control style where the center portion of the image was made transparent. By doing so background color was properly displayed while retaining borders. How to revert back to the version 45s?

Thanks,
Alex
Re: Upgrade to version 61s of 2024 causing style issues
February 27, 2024 06:01PM
Hi, PC Soft found the problem with version 61r but didn't fix it yet. They reverted to version 61j - the previous version. Download and install 61j for the time being!

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
February 27, 2024 06:28PM
Hi Guenter,

Thank you very much for the confirmation.

Regards,
Alex
February 28, 2024 11:06AM
Hi Guenter,
I have automatically updated my 2024 versions to 61r - but I don't need to do any production work right now.
Should I wait for a newer version instead of going back to 61j ?

*BTW, I can't find any reference to the problems in PCSofts official forums

Regards
Steven Sitas
February 28, 2024 06:23PM
Hi Steven,

first things first. A request to the Free Tech Support is mandatory in such a situation. Maybe, they can send you a fix before you have to do any big work. I hope you have a backup of your projects from before upgrading.

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
February 29, 2024 01:59PM
Hi Guenter,
Does this affect only the WEBDev version?

Regards
Steven Sitas
February 29, 2024 06:05PM
Hi Steven,

sorry, I mixed it up a little bit. My posting refers to version 61r of HFSQL C/S. I'm using 61r of WINDEV (without background image of EDIT controls) without any problems so far. Anyway, The 32-bit-support of HFSQL C/S seems to have been dropped lately.

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.