Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

webdev 2024 crud modify with popup windows

Posted by Allard 
webdev 2024 crud modify with popup windows
December 19, 2023 06:23PM
Hi

Maybe a bit stupid qwuestion but IAm asking anyway

Ok I made a simple app inawp.As I need it to run this way. I can add new items to a table with hadd with a popup window easy nice ok

problem
Now I need to update .So I read the id from the table . Put it even in a var on the popuptable. Now when I hit hadd with ajax ==> It reloads the beginning of the page AND THUS sets the var to 0. So I cannot modify anything

tried addin a project var and add to value to that. => no luck that var gets rest as well.

Any one an Idea?

How to do a mody fy with on the selected row of the table ? I do not . even looked at an example .That ran a procedure tried that as well Add in global procedure and add to that no luck it reloads the page and sets the var to "" .
Argus
Re: webdev 2024 crud modify with popup windows
December 19, 2023 10:23PM
get the table line in browser code
then either:

1. use ajaxexecute with that value as parameter and do what you need on ser ver side

-OR-

2. set it in a hidden field whose content will be send to the server when you click on an ajax button
December 20, 2023 11:36AM
Hi thanks

tried that with a hidden field .Didnott work

So Ajaxexcute on a saving procedure right ?

again thanks for the response

regards
Renko Allard
December 22, 2023 09:27AM
Did you enable ajax where you entered the code?

[infosonline.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2023 09:28AM by infos.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.