Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Windev, webdev, windev Mobile 24 installation files

Posted by Willy 
Windev, webdev, windev Mobile 24 installation files
November 08, 2023 09:11PM
Hello,

I had a serious accident and lost my development Laptop.I also lost several backups.
Fortunately I have my software usbkeys and project backups.

But I canot find the installation files from version 24.

Does someone knows a way to download them

Many thanks in advance.

Willy Hermans.
Al
Re: Windev, webdev, windev Mobile 24 installation files
November 08, 2023 10:04PM
Hello Willy,

The PCSoft FTP site is ftp.pcsoft.fr and I can only get to it using Filezilla as both Firefox and Chrome refuse to access it.

For Windev V24
The first release was V24.63m and the final was V24.77f I don't think that the V63m version is on the ftp site and the V77f version won't install without the first version already being installed.

If you can't find the original files, I have a full installed copy of V24.77f that I could send you. It will work just by copying it onto your PC and running the Windev64.exe file The first run will setup the registry settings on your PC. The zip file is 3.7GB

For Mobile and Webdev
There is a WX24PACKUS077f exe file on the ftp site in the mobile directory. It is 3.4 gb and should have all three programs. It is V77f so may not work but is probably still worth downloading
[ftp.pcsoft.fr]

Regards
Al

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2023 10:16PM by Al.
November 09, 2023 06:56AM
Hi, just send an e-mail to info@pcsoft.fr and ask them for the latest files for your version!

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
November 09, 2023 02:33PM
Thanks,

The main problem is solved.

Just the updates have to be installed.

I shal send a mail to info@pcsoft.fr

Thanks.

Willy Hermans
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.