Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WD25] Skin template

Posted by MarjanD 
[WD25] Skin template
June 19, 2023 12:10PM
Hi,

I have a problem in a table-control with a checkbox-column in it, when changing the skintemplate. The checkbox-column is not updated with the new skin-template colours, while all the other columns of the table are. In the same project there is a table-control with a checkbox-column that is updated with the new skin-template colours.

Of course I have searched for the differences in both tables, but I can't seem to find any... They have the same style, there are no overrides.

Is there anyone who has any suggestions about what to do to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Marjan
Marc De Swert
Re: [WD25] Skin template
June 22, 2023 02:40PM
Yo Marjan
Do you already have in the changed table with the new template to add an extra check-box there and does it have the correct color, if so use it and put any code from the check-box in it and remove the wrong one, I have some problem already before in previous version W18, in the end I created a new table there and replaced the old one, a lot of work sometimes but sometimes the only option

Marc
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.