Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Error creating Mobile app WM24

Posted by Willy 
Error creating Mobile app WM24
May 09, 2023 09:31AM
My windev mobile was working properly.
Suddenly when adding minor things, there is an error creating the android app.

I have this problem already with 2 apps.
It has nothing to do with the small changes. The changes to the 2 apps are different.
When I turn the changes back, the generation error remains

This is the text of the error file

Command line: "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-10.0.2\bin\java.exe" -Duser.dir="C:\My Projects\BBS\LicentieMob\Android\Gen" "-Dorg.gradle.appname=C:\My Projects\BBS\LicentieMob\Android\Gen" -classpath "C:\Users\Willy\AppData\Roaming\PC SOFT\24.0\Android\Gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-4.4.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain assembleDebug -b "C:\My Projects\BBS\LicentieMob\Android\Gen\build.gradle"

Error returned:
:processDebugResourcesC:\My Projects\BBS\LicentieMob\Android\Gen\build\intermediates\manifests\full\debug\AndroidManifest.xml:29: AAPT: error: resource style/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar.Translucent (aka com.mycompany.licentiemob:style/Theme.AppCompat.Light.NoActionBar.Translucent) not found.

C:\My Projects\BBS\LicentieMob\Android\Gen\build\intermediates\manifests\full\debug\AndroidManifest.xml:95: AAPT: error: resource xml/searchable (aka com.mycompany.licentiemob:xml/searchable) not found.

error: failed processing manifest.
:processDebugResources FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':processDebugResources'.
> Failed to process resources, see aapt output above for details.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at [help.gradle.org]

BUILD FAILED in 5s
14 actionable tasks: 5 executed, 9 up-to-date
Does someone understand this.

Thanks,

Willy Hermans
infoss
Re: Error creating Mobile app WM24
May 11, 2023 10:26AM
Try deleting FRMK files in Temp

C: \ Users \ yourlogin \ AppData \ Local \ Temp \ FRMK_Android_....
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.