Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PCSoft Communication Channels down?

Posted by mixgh 
PCSoft Communication Channels down?
May 01, 2023 03:33PM
Hello,

Been trying since Saturday 29th April 2023 to contact PCSoft for my dongle update after purchasing WB28 Upgrade. Sending email via their contact form as well as directly to info@windev.com hasn't resulted in any response or acknowledgment. Sending an email to Caroline Tassel who is supposed to be my account manager results in a bounced email.

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<caroline.tassel@windev.com>:
550: 5.1.1 <caroline.tassel@windev.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown

I have also called their number: (33) 4 67 032 032 which no one has picked up.

Does anyone know what is happening?

Thanks and regards

issah
JP
Re: PCSoft Communication Channels down?
May 01, 2023 03:53PM
It's a public holiday in France today, Monday 1st May.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/01/2023 03:54PM by JP.
May 01, 2023 08:04PM
They could have at least set up an auto-reply on their email account so you have the assurance that what you sent has been delivered. What's the explanation for caroline.tassel@windev.com bouncing when she is listed as the official account manager?

Anyway, let's hope for the best

issah
May 02, 2023 08:20AM
¿Did you check if your local distributor could help you?
But in Spain, for example, was also Holiday on May 1.
May 02, 2023 01:30PM
My local distributor is the reliable Austrian. Guess in my rush to beat the April 30 deadline, I forgot about him. Sorry Guenter.

Anyway, PCSoft responded this morning so I'm good....delayed but good.

regards

issah
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.