Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Code section missing

Posted by ccc2 
ccc2
Code section missing
March 23, 2023 03:00AM
Hi all,

recently I realize that code section different when you open in project explorer and project graph.

when i open code of report in project graph the section show up and I can see my code.
but when I open code of report in project graph then section gone, but when I run the program the code still running .

on wd28 , the project graph remove . how do i make change of code in that section

Help !!!hot smiley
Al
Re: Code section missing
March 23, 2023 03:19AM
Hello ccc2,

The function keys work in every part of Windev

Function Key F2 will show you the code for the current section, cell or field etc

Ctrl + F2 will show you all the code of the current window, report etc
While Ctrl + F2 opens all the events, in typical PCSoft stupidity, it compresses all the code just showing "..." where there is code
Ctrl + Alt + * (from the numeric keypad) will open all the compressed code

Regards
Al
ccc2
Re: Code section missing
March 23, 2023 07:30AM
Thanks AI,

it show now, I didn't know code section default in project explorer and project graph different . in project graph code windows show event with code .
while project graph not do that

which mean in wd every time i open code for report , I have to press keyboard key in order to show even with code.
this is really stupid (so many step) . how come code windows in project graph can show event with code right away.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.