Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

nothing changed but internal_properties change??

Posted by MiellesMain 
nothing changed but internal_properties change??
February 21, 2023 02:04PM
What are the reasons that within the diff view of a window, I can see changes of elements I didnt touch? I know some reasons:
1. deleting a control in a window changes all on the same plane or tab-pane, maybe related to tab order.
2. Project -> Recompile and synchronize - some or all those actions change a lot elements
3. Opening a project changes the one of the main internal_properties in the <project>.wdp

I ask this, because I can't be sure, what changes are relevant or just reverting some stuff of colleagues, if I started working on an older commit. Btw. we are not using scm as its limitations make coworking impossible.

seach tags: git merge conflict push pull branch
Re: nothing changed but internal_properties change??
October 24, 2023 10:44AM
My solution / workaround is to have another git repository checked out in the version before and using the compare the projects with "Projects" -> "Compare" -> "Compare 2 projects" whenever I'm unsure.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.