Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WD26 Crash: Project description -> [OK]

Posted by MiellesMain 
WD26 Crash: Project description -> [OK]
December 19, 2022 04:58PM
Version: WinDev26 - 01A260101d

Project -> Project -> Description -> Select [ok] -> Windev crashes (without any changes in that menu)

It is irrelevant, which version of the git repo I check out, everytime Windev crashes without any message, leaving an additional directory WDFAA with a binary file WDFAA.wci

I know, that some days ago, me and my colleague did successfully change (activated) the setting

Style -> Project skin template -> "Apply the theme of skin template to the components included in the project and to the AAF windows"

but few edits later the crashing started.

Is there a way to fix this? (Except switchting to v27.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2022 02:18PM by MiellesMain.
Re: WD26 Crash: Project description -> [OK]
December 21, 2022 09:47AM
G'Morning

Try to delete the .cpl file in the project folder and reload it..
Make copy for security before do that..

Hope in this help
Gianni
Re: WD26 Crash: Project description -> [OK]
December 24, 2022 09:14AM
Hi, I just had a similar problem about 2 months ago. I had to start a new project with the same name, copy the analysis (take the directory, don't copy the files separately!) first and then all of the windows to the new directory. The biggest problem of that procedure is the project code. You should backup your project code each time you're changing it.Otherwise you have to copy the project code from a backup, maybe, there could something be missing.

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.