Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Button Menu

Posted by piscis 
Button Menu
October 14, 2022 12:50PM
Hello. I am new to Windev so I apologize if my question is too simple for the community. I am creating a solution for a restaurant. I would like to create a button menu from a file were al the type of foods and drinks are. I have been able to create a buttons and turn them on and change name according to products but I am stuck changing the name of the buttons, in other words to go from btn_ok to btn_ok1, so I can show the name of the next item. I have read all the documentation on how to create menus dynamically and have not found any examples of ideas on how to accomplish this. Thanks in advance for any help.
Al
Re: Button Menu
October 14, 2022 01:06PM
Hello Piscis

I don't fully understand what you are trying to do, but I am guessing that maybe a table of looper construct would work better with individual cells in the table or looper instead of buttons. You could reference the cells in the table or looper by row and column and then perform an action depending on the choice.

Regards
Al
pao
October 14, 2022 01:43PM
The buttons are created in advance or using controlcreate function?
To get the name of the controls in one windows you can use the ENUMCONTROL function if you create the controls in runtime you have to assing one name to it.

Regards

Paulo Oliveira

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2022 01:49PM by pao.
October 15, 2022 08:56AM
Hello Piscis

I developed an application for commercial purposes, which, among other things, has a touch screen for special purposes. You can get the buttons from the file in the Looper control.

Here you can see what it looks like on my YouTube channel:
[www.youtube.com]

[infosonline.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2022 09:05AM by infos.
October 15, 2022 08:58AM
Hello Piscis

I developed an application for commercial purposes, which, among other things, has a touch screen for special purposes. You can get the buttons from the file in the Looper control.

Here you can see what it looks like on my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTNJaun6V0_Y2VclM1DihjA

[infosonline.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2022 09:06AM by infos.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.