Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Usergroupware inside Usergroupware

Posted by jaistar 
Usergroupware inside Usergroupware
August 18, 2022 10:35AM
Hi everyone...

I am giving my software with user groupware supervisor access to all my clients. I want to limit over which controls they can use. they will also have supervisor access to limit which control each user can use. so is it possible for me be supervisor for supervisor account. like I will be the supervisor to control which they can use and they will be the supervisor to control which their staff can use.

Thank you,
JAI STAR S
Re: Usergroupware inside Usergroupware
August 18, 2022 10:53AM
Hi,

no, a supervisor is a supervisor. And: a supervisor can do anything. If you want to have a special Groupware then you have to program it yourself.

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
Al
August 18, 2022 11:42AM
Hello Jaistar

As Guenter has indicated you would need to modify the groupware windows.

If the supervisor password is encrypted or hardcoded in the project init code or login screen and the groupware forms were modified to stop access to the SUPERVISOR user details then it might work.
You would need to set the groupware to Custom as from memory, I think the autogroupware setting will create a blank record set with a supervisor user record with password "SUPERVISOR" if the groupware files are deleted.

Regards
Al
August 18, 2022 11:46AM
Thank you,

Is is possible to control user rights after logging in?

I want to use usergroupware inside software.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.