Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HFSQL error

Posted by ArieM 
HFSQL error
March 31, 2022 11:57AM
Hi all,

I get the following error when trying to HModify() a record in a HFSQL database

Error at line 16 of Procédure globale @@##@@gfCallBackModif@@##@@ process.
WL call:
Process of 'Procédure globale @@##@@gfCallBackModif@@##@@' (@@##@@CollectionProcedureGlobalModif@@##@@.@@##@@gfCallBackModif@@##@@), line 16, thread 0

That's not one of my processes, but looks like an internal WD process.

Last week I did a re-index and that solved the problem, until now. Same problem and error message again.

Anyone seen this before and give me a direction to solve it?

Arie
Re: HFSQL error
March 31, 2022 12:19PM
Hi Arie,
take a look here: [forum.pcsoft.fr]

Regards
Steven Sitas
Argus
Re: HFSQL error
March 31, 2022 02:13PM
as this is clearly an internal error, the first thing to do is to upgrade your HFSQL server if it's not at the last version, as any new version of HFSQL can manage older programs.

If HFSQL is at the LAST available version and you STILL have the problem, then the next thing to do is to contact pcsoft, as, once again, this is clearly an internal error...

But... if you had the problem last week, and reindexing fixed it, and you have the problem again, I have to ask:
Did you do a checkdisk?
Did you think about changing WHERE your DBs are stored on the disk?
Did you think about replacing the disk?

because in my experience, problems solved by reindexing and coming back later are a sign of the hard drive dying on me.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.