Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Combo behavior between WD20 and WD24!!

Posted by YogiYang 
Combo behavior between WD20 and WD24!!
March 17, 2022 05:48AM
Hello,

While developing in WD24 I observed that the behavior of Combo is different then what it was in WD20.

I don't know if anyone has faced this problem but in my case when we call ListDisplay to refresh content of Combo the first Item in the list is automatically displayed in it but if we check the StoredValue it always returns the value of the last item in the list.

This never happened in case of WD20. In fact in case of WD20 when we refresh the combo there are no items auto selected selected as per my experience (which is very less then most developers on this forum).

Is there something that I am missing here and need to take into consideration? If so please guide me.

TIA

--
Yogi Yang
Re: Combo behavior between WD20 and WD24!!
March 29, 2022 04:04PM
Hello,

Finally I have found a solution.

I was setting Content for all Combos to Load in memory.

After a bit of trial and errors I found out that setting to Direct access (no limit) works as expected.

--
Yogi Yang
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.