Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HFSQL25 - Notifications

Posted by AadG 
HFSQL25 - Notifications
January 21, 2022 11:34AM
HI all,

In the HFQQL Control Center there is a item Notifications. IS there a way to disable this function?

Since today, maybe after a windows update, my HFSQLserver 25/26 crashes when I chooe the option Stop the server
in the Control Centre. I have to restart my computer. Has anyone seen this before or experienced the same behaviour?

The notifications consist of 10000 errors during recalculation of statistics. Can statistics be disabled?

Aad

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2022 02:30PM by AadG.
Re: HFSQL25 - Notifications
January 24, 2022 07:26AM
Hi Aad,

yes, both functions can be disabled. In the HyperFile Control Center choose "configuring the server"!

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
January 24, 2022 09:51AM
Hi Guenter,

Than you for replying. I looked on the Notifications page, but I overlooked the option on the 1st tab.
I disabled the statistics option and now it's OK.

My crash problem solved to. I completely uninstalled the HFSQL-server and installed it again. Before that I deletd the Alert.* files
in the _system map. Now stopping and starting the server is possible again.

Best regards,

Aad
January 24, 2022 10:22AM
Hi Aad, GREAT! Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.