Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WM26] Uploading to Apple Store

Posted by JP 
JP
[WM26] Uploading to Apple Store
January 20, 2022 11:20AM
Hi All

So I built an app and uploaded to Google Play Store. Now trying to upload to Apple Store. I have compiled and tested in XCode on the Mac - all OK. I then created the archive as per PCSoft help pages. I uploaded the App to the App Connect and that seemed OK. Now trying to add the app for review. Have added all the images and URLs and answered all the questions. I am down to one last issue. It says I must "choose a build" when I try and Add for Review. But how do I do this? I have uploaded the app via XCode. What else must I do?

I am happy to pay someone for consulting on this issue.

Thanks
Argus
Re: [WM26] Uploading to Apple Store
January 20, 2022 09:26PM
If I remember correctly (did that a few years ago):

Each time you upload a version, it has a BUILD/version value.
So when the store says that you have to choose a build, it means that you have to select the version that you want them to work on. For the life of me, I can't remember the exact mechanism to do that (and it may have changed since)
JP
Re: [WM26] Uploading to Apple Store
January 21, 2022 02:36PM
Hi Argus

OK, all working. I just had to wait for the uploaded build to be approved. Once it was approved it appeared for selection in the App Connect page.

Thanks
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.