Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SOLVED: UI Errors I can't locate

Posted by Jeff Graham 
SOLVED: UI Errors I can't locate
October 07, 2021 07:50PM
I was previously using the full customization option in WD 23 then went back to No Customization in WD26 due to errors in groupware and constant messages saying the WDGPU analysis was out of date but it worked.

After a lot experimenting, I finally removed WDGPU analysis and put the groupware files in my project analysis and got them updated to work correctly.

However, my project shows two UI errors, saying :
Error:The <D:\WX-ISCO\Answers.v26\WDGPU\WDGPU.wci> file was not found on the disk.
Answers, , line 1, column 1
Error:The <D:\WX-ISCO\Answers.v26\WDGPU_WD\WDGPU_WD.wci> file was not found on the disk.
Answers, , line 1, column 1

I have searched the project code and UI for the above and for WDGPU.wci with no hits.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

Jeff Graham
Cascade Consulting

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2021 12:49AM by Jeff Graham.
Argus
Re: UI Errors I can't locate
October 07, 2021 07:59PM
.wci files are internal components...

From the name, I'm guessing it's part of the groupware infrascture... Look for it somewhere on your disk (in the windev directory, probably) and copy it where it's needed
Re: UI Errors I can't locate
October 08, 2021 12:49AM
Thanks Argus,

That was the hint I needed. The project still had the WDGPU components in the project list. Once I removed them from the project, problem solved.

Jeff Graham
Cascade Consulting
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.