Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WAS, HFSQL, Ubuntu Server 16.04 or 18.04

Posted by IsmirB 
WAS, HFSQL, Ubuntu Server 16.04 or 18.04
September 14, 2021 03:10PM
Hi to all.
I was installed Ubuntu server 18.04 and install MantaManager (HFSQL server 24) and also WAS 10 connection
Also I was installed all required apps (FTP server, configurations,...) and all working fine.
I can start and login WDAdminHF240 and WDAdminWeb240 on my Crhome/IE
I am also deploy my webservice over FTP protocol to my new Ubuntu Server.
Example problem:
I have invoice form based on queries. Invoice_Header and Invoice_Rows.
My Invoice_Rows are not diplayed and table rows are empty because hEXEcuteQuery() does not take any row from my data table.
I am also try to delete table and create new one but with same problem. My relation (link) field is GUID (32 char string)
If I start query in with Windev I get result query with data based on that GUID, but when I start it from app I get GUID on info(), but query is not initialized. Do you know where is this problem. I doubt on Unicode/UTF,Ansi,.. between linux/windows ?
Re: WAS, HFSQL, Ubuntu Server 16.04 or 18.04 - SOLVED
September 15, 2021 02:38PM
Finally working.

Solution is:
1. Copy HFSQL C/S database in some other folder (example:TEMP)
2. Delete all .NDX files of your tables in TEMP directory
3. Maybe it is not necessary (a) but I was do it.
a) optimize and repair - Check indexes (even there is no indexes, some tables will be checked and repaired, but indexes will not be created)
b) optimize and repair - Rebuild indexes (Indexes are created here)

Now, from HF Control center open database on Linux server, right click on database and choose option Import from HFSQL Classic Database.
Choose your TEMP location, skip .WDD dictionary and start import. Everything works. All data from all query's are here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2021 01:32PM by IsmirB.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.