Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HFSQL Server

HFSQL Server
June 27, 2021 12:26AM
Hi All

I am speaking from a point of complete ignorance.

I have never touched these Hyper Files but now need to as I am looking at the MDM.

I have installed what I think is the Hyper Server. It appears in the windows services and is "running". So I guess that is all working. I have also installed the control centre. When I run that and try and connect to the this "server" it returns an error.

I have also installed the Hyper Control Centre but it appears to be of no use.

I am afraid I have no idea what I am looking at nor how it is supposed to hang together.

Why would I not be able to "connect" to this server?

Cheers
André
Re: HFSQL Server
June 27, 2021 12:42AM
Hi Andre,
check firewall, port 4900 should be open.

BR,
Alen
Re: HFSQL Server
June 29, 2021 10:56AM
Hi Alen

Thanks. Checked all of that.

You will not believe what is was - the HFSQL server has to bound to a node [server IP or name]. I was "inventing" one - the field is free form on account of clustering support I guess. I am currently clueless about the Hyper file system and what is going on inside the ecosystem. My first stab at it. Looks really promising for SAAS especially the data volumes are many but not large. May give it a try.

Thanks a ton for the response. Really appreciate it.

Cheers
Andre
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.