Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WB] PayPal integration

Posted by marcov 
[WB] PayPal integration
June 25, 2021 12:24PM
Hi,
has anyone ever used paypal with webdev in production? do you have any kind of example?

thank you
Argus
Re: [WB] PayPal integration
June 25, 2021 02:02PM
there is an example/component for web payment in webdev. It dies contain the paypal case and has been used by a lot of people
June 25, 2021 05:27PM
hi Argus,
do you mean supercontrol?
i tried supercontrol but i can't find where to enter my account.

grinning smiley

thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2021 06:28PM by marcov.
June 25, 2021 09:59PM
Hi Marcov,

I have integrated PAypal into my website.

I wrote it from scratch because the examples did not work.

It is quite simple really. You have to make an html button and make a string that the Submit button executes.

Call me if you need help.

Kindest Regards,

Mike Allison
June 26, 2021 12:46PM
Hi Mike,
could you send me an example? maybe by email or as you prefer. if I don't ask too much.

Thanks
June 29, 2021 08:40PM
Marcov,

Let me dig it out

MIke
July 20, 2021 01:02PM
Hi,
Any news?
Thanks
July 27, 2021 10:20AM
hi,
does anyone have a working example that they can share?

thank you very much
Argus
July 27, 2021 04:14PM
again... it's INCLUDED IN WEBDEV...

Webdev menu/Open an example/Search for Paypal...

the example name is WW_Paypal
August 04, 2021 05:34PM
hi,
after many tests the only thing i managed to get to work is the paypal supercontrol, it works perfectly but how do i get some information back from JS to my WB interface.

Let me explain better in the js code I capture some payment info but how do I pass them to WB?
I recive:
alert('Transaction completed by ' + details.payer.name.given_name);
how i can pass details.payer.name.given_name?

thansk
Argus
August 05, 2021 03:03AM
first, let me state that I never had to do any JS code to use paypal in webdev... not using their system, and not coding it from scratch before that system was available...

that said, if you want to complicate things with JS, and to answer your question:
- create a browser side procedure in wlangage with the parameters you need to send
- from the js code, simply call the procedure name and pass the value you need as parameter (any wlanguage browser procedure is transalted in JS to work, so it's right there)

in your browser procedure, if you need to sen something to the server, you can use ajaxeecute
August 05, 2021 09:37AM
Hi Argus,
first of all thank you for your answers. smiling smiley
I would like not to use the super control also because I know little about JS, but both of the other examples do not work for me the paypal button does not appear.
August 05, 2021 06:35PM
Marcov

You have to integrate their code into your application

[developer.paypal.com]

[infosonline.net]
August 06, 2021 09:30AM
hi Infos,

do you have an example? grinning smileygrinning smiley

thanks
August 30, 2021 05:00PM
hi,

I managed to integrate with the supercontrol, now paypal returns me a series of data that I can capture but I would like to historicize them in my db, but if I add sqlexec() in the return procedure from paypal it tells me that I do not have the connection to db, do you know where to insert sqlexec() after receiving the info from paypal?

thanks
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.