Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

menu in webdev

Posted by marcov 
menu in webdev
June 14, 2021 10:45AM
hi,
I state that I am new with webdev,I'm using version 26.
how can i manage menus with webdev?
I have to create a software with a menu and many page (charts, courses, gyms, statistics and much more), how can I manage the menu correctly? do I have to replicate it on every page?
thanks
Argus
Re: menu in webdev
June 14, 2021 12:57PM
looking for a second opinion? :-)

FYI: a lot of the members of THIS forum also read the pcsoft one
June 14, 2021 07:20PM
Hi Marcov,

You can create a template with the menu and use the template for each page that needs it.

Best regards,
Piet
June 15, 2021 01:51PM
Hi Marcov,

I second what Piet says - the template solution works really well for me :-) ...and it's not just the menu that templates are useful for - my templates have "standard" header and footers too! Plus if you're site is Responsive, you can set all the different layouts for different device types in your template as well:-)

I'm currently developing a site that has customers and suppliers, so I have a template for each type of page. The site assumes the visitor is a customer (so they only see customer related options), until they log in as a supplier, then they start seeing the supplier menu options.

Just choose the required template when creating a new page thumbs up

Regards,
Darren.
June 16, 2021 04:02PM
thanks very kind guys!!
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.