Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WD21 , frequently this error coming.Any solution ?

Posted by Biju-2 
Hello All,

" Error at line 21 of Click BTN_BTN ( TBAR_Header) process.
iPrintReport function called.
You have no rights to access the 'RPT_RVPV1' element.
Contact an administrator of the application."

mainly on "after printing reports" frequently this error is coming. Any solution ?
TIA
Biju
Re: WD21 , frequently this error coming.Any solution ?
April 03, 2021 12:44PM
Hi, the error message tells it all! You have >no rights< to execute this part of the code.

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
April 06, 2021 12:36PM
I get this error sometimes on the first project window even when I log in as SUPERVISOR (which basicly means I cannot start the application in the first place). But it is not really a rights issue.

After a full recompile everything is fine again. It looks llike sometimes the internal list of objects has messed up.

Arie
May 07, 2021 11:34AM
Hi,

I also had such a notification today during runtime of our software (WD25). It turned out (in our case) that a report was run via iPrintReport () with one parameter, while no parameter was defined in the report itself. Although this is a programming error, it was not noticed by WinDev because it was a dynamic call (report name is in a variable used in the call). So that's not surprising. But the message that is given at runtime is completely wrong. The problem is now clear and resolved.

Regards, Stefan
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.