Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Deploy error - Push Notification Function

Posted by Hafizh Kevin 
Deploy error - Push Notification Function
March 15, 2021 09:32AM
Hello

We want to implement Push Notification function on app, i try create dummy project to test the function. i have firebase account and already download the json file, But when i try deploy the app this error came out. I use Windev Mobile 24

Failure creating the Android application named <D:\Hafizh - Windev\Project Windev 24\FirebaseExercise\Exe\FirebaseExercise.apk>.

Command line: "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-10.0.2\bin\java.exe" -Duser.dir="D:\Hafizh - Windev\Project Windev 24\FirebaseExercise\Android\Gen" "-Dorg.gradle.appname=D:\Hafizh - Windev\Project Windev 24\FirebaseExercise\Android\Gen" -classpath "D:\Program Files\PC SOFT\WINDEV Mobile 24\Personal\Android\Gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-4.4.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain assembleDebug -b "D:\Hafizh - Windev\Project Windev 24\FirebaseExercise\Android\Gen\build.gradle"

Error returned:
:compileDebugJavaWithJavacD:\Hafizh - Windev\Project Windev 24\FirebaseExercise\Android\Gen\src\com\mycompany\firebaseexercise\wdgen\GWDFHome.java:140: error: cannot find symbol
WDAPINotificationPush.notifPushProcedure((new WDChaineU("Home.callNotif")));
^
  symbol:   variable WDAPINotificationPush
D:\Hafizh - Windev\Project Windev 24\FirebaseExercise\Android\Gen\src\com\mycompany\firebaseexercise\wdgen\GWDFHome.java:176: error: cannot find symbol
vWD_MyNotif = WDParametre.traiterParametreClasse(vWD_MyNotif, 1, false, WDNotification.class, 111);
                                                                        ^
  symbol:   class WDNotification
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
2 errors
 FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':compileDebugJavaWithJavac'.
> Compilation failed; see the compiler error output for details.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at [help.gradle.org]

BUILD FAILED in 1s
16 actionable tasks: 6 executed, 10 up-to-date

any ideato fix this problem?

Best Regard,
Hafizh
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.