Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HFCS Data

Posted by jtadebruin 
HFCS Data
March 13, 2021 04:39PM
Hey

Please , can anyone tell me where this data is hidden ??

TIA !!!!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Jan
Argus
Re: HFCS Data
March 13, 2021 11:17PM
Probably like everything else in the registry... To find the key, just do a search on one of your server name, the most unique one, and you will probably find yourself in the PCSOFT\xxxx key
March 15, 2021 01:30PM
Hey Argus,

I had already tried that but without result eye rolling smiley
So I think it is not in the registry.

Pinned projects and portfolios are in prj files in the users folders , but according to info from PCSOFT they can't be transferred to a new pc. So if you buy a new pc you can start all over again with arranging your projects.

Jan
Argus
March 16, 2021 02:36AM
A quick search in the registry found this key:

Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-338297072-800786726-2243212868-1002\Software\PC SOFT\CC230HF\Fenetre_Bienvenue\SAIS_SERVEUR_HFCS

However, it looks like NOT ALL lines are at the same place, but rather in the key matching the product for which they were created (ie in 25, you may have 5 servers listed, and the information is in 4 different keys, 2 for 22, 1 for 23, etc...
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.