Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

getting one specific office 365 email

Posted by Frans 
getting one specific office 365 email
March 02, 2021 04:56PM
Hello to you all,

We can email with smtp. Works fine.
We want to have access to that sended email.

Problem: Our clients have very large attachements. We do not want to save them locally because it is already on the server at microsoft.

I now that we can download all the messages to a local Windev file and save the attachement in a blob. As explained above, we do not want that.

Question: Is there some kind of reference to a specifiek email so that we can get that from the emailserver? Or any other ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Frans
pao
Re: getting one specific office 365 email
March 02, 2021 05:30PM
I don't know if it helps but check this help pages:
[doc.windev.com]
[doc.windev.com]
[doc.windev.com]

Probably the .ID is your friend and you can read only that message.
In any case you don't need to read all the emails with all the attachememts, you can read only the headers and check if the email is what you need and read all the information only for this one.
Other option is to use the MICROSOFT webservices and manage the emails using them instead of the email* functions.

Regards

Paulo Oliveira
Re: getting one specific office 365 email
March 08, 2021 07:52PM
Hello Pao,

Thank you for your answer and sorry I reacted so late.
Perhaps this wil work. Wil investigate it.
Thanks.
regards Frans
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.