Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WB25 - Area Chart issue - exceeding 70 odd data points on x axis

Posted by donschwirtlich 
WB25 - Area Chart issue - exceeding 70 odd data points on x axis
February 23, 2021 12:07AM
I have a tab control, 3 tabs, and an area chart on each. All displaying different parts of the same data - the x axis is year of life, your age is the first point, your life expectancy is the last point. Once i exceed 72 years in this 'life span' chart , the structured array that is being read from is correct and verifiable via report and table displays from the same array, - the chart stops on the next to last data point, (one year less than life expectancy ) - on 2 of the 3 charts , one shows all the years - the 1st and 3rd skip the last year. I have checked every parameter, every setting , there is no button that says 'read the structured array - but bail out on the last element of the array' lol . Any ideas of things to check ? And i have compared setting to setting - in the chart 2 - which prints all - and charts 1 and 3 - which skip the last one. And this only happens when the points (life span) is >= 72. Thanks in advance.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.