Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WB25 Table Columns

Posted by pauly139 
WB25 Table Columns
February 12, 2021 09:08AM
Hi all
Having a problem with some tables in WB25 Session Mode. When a table is within a TAB control, and not on the 1st TAB, then table columns are not shown at correct width. Need to resize the browser window to get them to display properly. Anyone else have this problem, and a fix / workaround?

Rgds
Paul
Re: WB25 Table Columns
February 12, 2021 05:42PM
Ooops,

Sorry to break the bad news. That sounds like a glitch.

I had the same issue with Version23, and I guess after a bunch of upgrades it fixes itself. That's why for now I am stuck with Version 24 until everything goes back to normal.

Remember, and I am almost sure about this, PXSoft, probably don't have the same technical personnel as before. I am sure that they will keep on pushing new versions, but the quality is not going to be improved until this freaking pandemic goes away and everybody is back in business.

Hope is not a glitch and you can go ahead and find a fix.

Good Luck

Regards,

Carlos
Re: WB25 Table Columns
February 13, 2021 12:01AM
Thanks Carlos. Doesn't sound promising...
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.