Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AnyDesk and WD25

Posted by SteveSitas 
AnyDesk and WD25
February 10, 2021 11:16AM
Hi,
Working with WD25, it sometimes just closes unexpectedly - nothing gets lost.
Before "closing"/vanishing it looks like WD does some kind of autosave ....

It looks like this happens when AnyDesk is either running or just in the bottom task line of windows ...
For the last couple of days, I make sure that AnyDesk is not running, before I run WD and have NOT seen the problem.

AND Yes, I am running the LATEST version of Anydesk (I am aware of the problem where various old AnyDesk versions would trigger a Debug Dump in WD apps).

Anybody else seen this?

Regards
Steven Sitas
Argus
Re: AnyDesk and WD25
February 10, 2021 03:46PM
running anydesk and wd25 and wb25 at the same time all the time
No problem here
February 10, 2021 06:08PM
Hi,

Try opening Windev or WebDev before anydesk, because remember PCSoft in watching that you do not share your copy via a Remote desktop via the dongles

Regards,
Carlos
Argus
February 10, 2021 06:25PM
I'm doing anydesk sessions and taking control of windev and webdev sessions on the other side very often, and I never had ONCE a dungle problem with that
February 10, 2021 06:31PM
Hi,
no, we can always access our office computers from a customer's site, start WINDEV, apply changes to programs, compile and apply the new version to the customer's computer. We do that using Teamviewer and PCVisit and it works flawlessly. However, you cannot start WINDEV locally and use the dongle of a remote computer.

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
February 11, 2021 01:10PM
Hi,
it happens with large WD25 apps - immigrated from WD19 - and 2 of them are opened at the same time.
Using WD64, on Windows 10/64 with 16GB and I can "replicate it 100%".
Could be of course a problem with my OSBuild and my specific anydesk version ...

Regards
Steven Sitas
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.