Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WB 24]Organizer Control

Posted by ericus 
[WB 24]Organizer Control
February 03, 2021 03:43PM
Good afternoon

I am struggling a bit with the organizer control. There is a simple example page but that is very, very simple. That control is linked to a Table but I need to handle the control by programming.

To configure what dates and times to display is quite simple, but when a user clicks on a specific time slot to now make a booking in that time slot, how do I pick up what time slot the user clicked on?

And then, how do I check the table that there is not already a booking for that time slot?

Lastly the example also seems a bit erratic. If you double click a time slot the color changes but why? Then if you click on it again there is a x that appear in that time slot to, I assume delete whatever is in there, but the 'direct edit of an appointment' is not enabled.

If somebody has used this control and are prepared to assist I will really appreciate it. All I want is:

1. The control populated programmatically (I managed that)
2. A double-click in the time slot will open a dialog where the user types in their details and either click Save and/or Cancel (There is already a dialog in the example)
3. Allow editing/deleting of time slots but only by an administrator.

Seems simple but yet so complicated.

Thanks in advance

Ericus Steyn
Re: [WB 24]Organizer Control
February 04, 2021 03:04PM
Do you have an email address?

You have to enable all things visual if youwant to manupulate by programming . That is againthe case here. ( just like charts etc )

All i s possible and a lot more and not that hard to do. If you know how
So explaining is a bid difficulet .I can sent you a screenthat does allthat and more ( programming is done in Dutch so that might be a bit of a task

Need it for windev or webdev ?
( Both pretty mutch te same )

If you provide email adrress I can do wrtransferandsend you a windev screen )

O sorry I only have version 25.

regards
February 05, 2021 10:55AM
Thanks very much.

I also have WebDev v25 and can maybe apply the same then in WB v24. We'll see.

My email address is let@iafrica.com

Thanks very much for your offer.

Ericus Steyn
February 16, 2021 01:47PM
Hi

Sorry I have been looking but I could not find my old webdev project.

I remember that there is not an organizerdisplay() function sutch as there is for a table control ( tabledisplay(). This would be a logical function to just reload the organizer.

So I dit an organiserdelete() on all appointments and then adding the appointments again based on a query. More like with a table control deleteing all the rows and adding them again.
So make a querie with all parameters you need .

Then ==> For each....... add all based on the querie.

Sorry I could not be of more help

Regards

Renko Allard
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.