Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Systematic Training Video Course

Posted by Naresh Pema 
Naresh Pema
Systematic Training Video Course
February 01, 2021 11:12AM
Hello Team,

I am looking for systematic step by step video tutorial covering basic and advance development with Windev. Anyone has such resources?

Regards
Naresh
Re: Systematic Training Video Course
February 01, 2021 11:38AM
Hello Naresh,

There is a nice collection of very detailed videos on YouTube by Fabrice Harrari:
Harrari Videos

Regards

Vassilis Boutsikas
gga
February 01, 2021 04:44PM
I would also recommend Glenn Rathke's training materials (wxtraining.net). They are not free but very valuable for getting up to speed: I figure that they paid for themselves in 1 week of use.
Garry
PS and Glenn's support is stellar!
Naresh Pema
February 11, 2021 10:22AM
Hello Team

Does anyone know if wxtraining.net is still alive and well. I have purchased the course and did not get any response.
Regards Naresh

I would also recommend Glenn Rathke's training materials (wxtraining.net). They are not free but very valuable for getting up to speed: I figure that they paid for themselves in 1 week of use.
Garry
PS and Glenn's support is stellar!
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.