Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Paging table displayed with FileToMemoryTable

Posted by Hafizh Kevin 
Paging table displayed with FileToMemoryTable
January 27, 2021 07:54AM
Hello,

Our project for Database Management need new feature that is paging (Display table throught selected page) for table. is anyone have knowlage about it, for reminder our table is displayed with BuildBrowsingTable and FileToMemoryTable. We are a bit confused how to do this with table displayed with FileToMemoryTable, because the table is automaticly fill by it self with the data on datafile.

Best Regard
Kevin
Re: Paging table displayed with FileToMemoryTable
February 02, 2021 07:50AM
Hi Kevin,

please, if posting a question tell us the product and version you're using! Like WD25, WM22, WB23 .... thank you! Products are very different and what will work on one product will sometimes not work on another one.

Next, because you're new to the forum, we'd like to know how long you are using that product already in order to let us have an estimate of your experience with it. Will files change because you want to use the function BuildBrowsingTable(...) ?

Thank you for your understanding!

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
February 15, 2021 05:57AM
Hello Guenter ,

Thank you for the advice. in the future i will include the following you mentioned before in my post.

Best Regards
Kevin
Niek
February 19, 2021 03:20PM
Hi,

Maybe I don't understand you ?
For BuildBrowsingTable all you have to do is make a memorytable with one column.

Thats all.
Windev creates the needed Colums.
Table._Col1,tabel._Col2 etc etc.
Author:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.