Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WM 24 copy a txt file from a cell phone to a PC

Posted by WX_Programming 
WX_Programming
WM 24 copy a txt file from a cell phone to a PC
January 11, 2021 12:22AM
Hello everyone
How to copy a txt file from a cell phone to a PC automatically when connected with a USB cable. I tried from WDM application but failed. Is there a way? Has anyone tried it?
Re: WM 24 copy a txt file from a cell phone to a PC
January 11, 2021 09:50AM
Hi,

I'd say you'd have to run a loop on the cell phone in order to detect the connected PC. If there is an event (I don't know WM enough) you could use that. You could solve it the other way around: function USBDetectRemovableStorage(...) could detect the connected phone. In parts of their memory, most cell phones work like a storage device.

Kind regards,
Guenter Predl
office@windev.at
Your main problem comes from the fact, that the network layer necessary for copying through the usb cable -(or through the wifi) on a windows device is NOT installed/active by default on android...

If I remember correctly, there is a LST example about that that should give you what you need
January 12, 2021 07:43PM
Argus Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> If I remember correctly, there is a LST example
> about that that should give you what you need

What is this LST example? Where can I find it?

[infosonline.net]
Ola
January 13, 2021 06:28PM
Hi Infos,

Could it be LST 109? Translation of the summary by Google:

LST n ° 109: WD AndroidSystem
WINDEV
This example shows how to access an Android terminal from a WINDEV application.
It uses 3 sets of procedures which are grouped together in an internal component in order to facilitate their reuse.

This example is a file explorer.
You can access the tree structure of the Android terminal connected to the PC and thus see the files and directories that are present.
You can also send files and retrieve them.
January 15, 2021 06:35PM
Thanks everyone
I will find an example

[infosonline.net]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.