Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Webservice connection

Posted by IsmirB 
Webservice connection
December 23, 2020 10:57PM
Hello to all.

I it possible to change connection to database and folders to opened/started webservice.
Eample, to access to another client database, so I can get data from mobile device.

I start webservice and make connection and hchangedir() to first database.
User then change company from list and I do hchangedir () to another folder. I was also try with hchangeconnection () .
httpGet call procedure, folders are changed, hnbrec() return correct number of records when I still in this procedure.
But, when I call another procedure to get clients list I get data from first connected database and folders.

Maybe I missed something ?
Thanks !
Re: Webservice connection
December 24, 2020 09:13PM
Hey ismir,

Make a (correct) connection with every web service call.
Re: Webservice connection
December 25, 2020 08:34AM
jtadebruin
Thanks for your answer. I find solution for this.

On start web service I can choose default company, connection, folders,.... and webservice work with it.
When I want to change company database, I need to send company name to every single webservice procedure (call).
Inside of that procedure first change folders for tables and then webservice work correct ( I get correct data, from another table)

Regards !
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.