Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[WM24] Problem with gradle

Posted by RobertLeo 
[WM24] Problem with gradle
November 11, 2020 04:26AM
I am trying to integrate an API from google for messaging, maps, and firebase but it always produces an error when I try to generate the app, apparently the issue is because the gradle used by windev mobile 24's automatic gradle and android sdk download is outdated (currently V 3.1), I tried manually choosing 4.1 after downloading it but no dice, can anyone help me out on this
Re: [WM24] Problem with gradle
November 11, 2020 11:20AM
Addendum: I found out the error lies in the library, when I manually chose the gradle to v4.1, I received an error that states that I needed library 6.7, but doesn't gradle 4.1 use 6.5? And how do I opt for version 6.7?
Re: [WM24] Problem with gradle
November 20, 2020 04:40AM
To elaborate, I am trying to implement Firebase's In-App messaging into the app directly (not sure if there is a REST API version), and it has been giving me this error;

Failure creating the Android application named <D:\My Mobile Projects\In-App Messaging\Exe\In-App Messaging.apk>.

Command line: "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-10.0.2\bin\java.exe" -Duser.dir="D:\My Mobile Projects\In-App Messaging\Android\Gen" "-Dorg.gradle.appname=D:\My Mobile Projects\In-App Messaging\Android\Gen" -classpath "D:\Program Files\PC SOFT\WINDEV Mobile 24\Personal\Android\Gradle\lib\gradle-launcher-4.4.1.jar" org.gradle.launcher.GradleMain assembleDebug -b "D:\My Mobile Projects\In-App Messaging\Android\Gen\build.gradle"

Error returned:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Build file 'D:\My Mobile Projects\In-App Messaging\Android\Gen\build.gradle' line: 24

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred evaluating root project 'Gen'.
> Failed to apply plugin [id 'com.android.internal.version-check']
> Minimum supported Gradle version is 6.5. Current version is 4.4.1. If using the gradle wrapper, try editing the distributionUrl in D:\My Mobile Projects\In-App Messaging\Android\Gen\gradle\wrapper\gradle-wrapper.properties to gradle-6.5-all.zip

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at [help.gradle.org]

BUILD FAILED in 0s

any help would be appreciated
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.