Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WebDev 23, user experience, responsive webdesign, scheduler control and tables

Posted by Greenies 
Hi everyone,

First of all, I'm french so my english may not be perfect and I apologize for that in advance haha.

Secondly, I'm new to Windev/Webdev technologies. I'm working on a project another developer has started and there is pages with tables and scheduler control. I have some questions and I guess what I'm looking for here is more like best practises :

- We have 2 different templates, one is reponsive, the other is not. Would you then recommand to have one or more templates per project, to best fit your different pages ? Or just one is better ? I noticed controls aren't all responsive anyway (schedule control, table control...)

- Regarding table control, it is possible to have it totally responsive in a responsive WebDesign page, but only if it doesn't work with Ajax, otherwise there is only one column of the table which will be retractable. Do you know what I mean ? So I'm asking myself, is it better to keep the responsive webdesign template or is it better to just use zoning, or maybe both ? I don't know.

- About the schedule control, I wonder if there is some "trick" I don't know about to be more responsive with this control. Is it possible, for instance, to retract one of the column, just like the table control ? If it is, I didn't find where.

That would be all for now, I really hope we can discuss, and I hope I was clear. Don't hesitate to ask me questions if something isn't clear.
Thanks a lot !
Re: WebDev 23, user experience, responsive webdesign, scheduler control and tables
November 16, 2020 06:13PM
get webdev 25 . way better!!
Unfortunatly, I can't. It's not my choice. sad smiley
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.